We’re back with more Sherlockian fun! In the second part of our exploration, we discuss how the stars and creators of BBC’s Sherlock feel about the fandom, and hear from some Sherlockians about how the consulting detective has impacted their lives.
Honorable mentions and citations from this week’s episode:
- This Tangled Skein: A Podcast About Yarn, Tea, and Sherlock Holmes (Not Necessarily in that Order) – follow Beth on Twitter!
- XO (space fic!) by MirithGriffin
- The Making of Sherlock: The Game is On (Youtube)
- @ContactSH , @ContactJHW , and @BakerStreetBees (Twitter)
- PrettyxLittlexWriter (SARAH!) on tumblr
Elbafo “15 Minutes” http://archiveofourown.org/works/7884196/chapters/18007810
Some extra fun links courtesy of our new friend Beth:
- John H Watson Society – johnhwatsonsociety.com
About Sixty: Why Every Sherlock Holmes Story is the Best – http://wildsidepress.com/about-sixty-why-every-sherlock-holmes-story-is-the-best-edited-by-christopher-redmond-paperback/
- The Curious Collectors of Baker Street – http://www.coliserv.net/ccobs/
(all music aside from FBL theme courtesy of: http://www.bensound.com )